The Les FLEURS Pub in the heart of Dover town has been a public house since 1903.
Today this beautiful Victorian pub retains it's glorious exterior and interior splendour.
We open daily from 12pm up to 1am.
A comfy retreat close to Dover's High St
where You will receive a warm welcome
and find a cosy corner sofa to relax in.
A fully stocked bar with a great selection of beers, lagers and ale, cider wine & shorts, cocktails, soft drinks, waters, and hot drinks.
This venue will comfortably host for around
80 guests, with outside spaces for those who wish to take some fresh air or a cigarette.
Jeff the Landlord has a wealth of experience
in arranging party events for all occasions.
- Weddings - Parties - Wakes - Moots -
Les FLEURS Offers :-
- Open all year round 12pm to 1am
- Party pub venue available for Free!
- Live band music or disco DJ options
- Full buffet food or catering options
- Ample car parking adjacent to pub
- Over night B & B rooms from £30
- Free wall space for Artists to exhibit
- Close to bus/railway stations & ferry
Est in 1870 The "Sir John Falstaff" Renamed 2012 "Les FLEURS"
One of many comfortable corners where one can relax and chat
Les Fleurs opens it's doors to local Art scene.
Inviting Artists to exhibit artwork via our walls.
Also Musicians the use of the musical corner.
Please contact Jeff the Landlord for more info.